View Single Post
      07-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #72
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholloway View Post
I don't know if you would be a complete moron to think that, but the 335 is definitely a better DD than an M3 and that is a fact.

Now before people start chiming in on the subjectivity of what a good daily driver is lets just calm down and think about what we want in an everyday car. For me and probably most other people, it would be something that's comfortable, relatively cheap, spacious, good gas mileage, and good in bad weather. Essentially, its something that can handle the rigors of driving single day and can handle all the things life has to throw at us.

Sure everyone has different lifestyles and if you don't mind lower gas mileage, don't mind your 70k car getting bear up, and want a slightly faster car the M3 is better and more fun. But lets say I was super rich and could drive any car I wanted. I might choose to drive a 458 italia everyday to work. It might be better for me, but objectively it isn't a better DD than lets say a 335i. It might be my preference, which is subjective, but if you ask any reasonable person, which car is better to drive everyday, the 335i would win out.
Thank you.
Appreciate 0