Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
they "help you out by getting tires?" that's an interesting way of putting it. the bottomline is that if tires are the cause of serious delays, 360 should stop "helping" their customers out by providing tires at all. common sense would tell their management to just offer wheels only and leave it to the customer to come up with a tire solution.

i would be seriously worried about "refinish later free of charge."

if you could have tires by tomorrow through tirerack, why can't 360 forged have them tomorrow through tirerack?

wheels look sharp for sure though!

Spot on, Big Windy. It seems that there will always be a certain number of people who will continue to find excuses to justify poor customer service. That is exactly why some companies are not motivated to improve their business practices. Anyone who runs a business that depends on outside suppliers knows that there will be times at which they have to make adjustments to cover for problems at the supply end.

The fact that the OP has yet to receive a refund is more troublesome and inexplicable, but it is evident that there are many people who will still be willing to throw hard-earned money at 360 in the wake of this. I am very grateful to the OP for bringing this story to the forum - 360 was at the very top of my shopping list prior to seeing this thread (great designs, great advertising, etc.), but I can't even consider giving them my business now. Whether the OP is entirely in the right in this case really doesn't matter - these events coupled with those on MBWorld and the Corvette forum are enough evidence to me that 360 has serious CS issues - at a very minimum, 360 appears to have a problem with honest communication. I don't see any other custom wheel manufacturer currently experiencing this type of drama filling orders, so I don't see how anyone can write these events off as being the result of a few unreasonable people spouting off on the internet.
Appreciate 0