View Single Post
      03-27-2013, 11:42 PM   #51
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

I had two VERY different instructors on Sat and Sun. The Sat instructor called the apex cones "reference cone" and didn't care about hitting every apex, while the Sunday instructor wanted all the apex hit. It really messed me us because I was looking at the apex so much, I wasn't looking up like I was Saturday. Both were good, but were looking for different things and I had to adjust to each one, which is cool with me.

The instructor shortage also put some guys in the A group who didn't want to be there. I have one friend who wasn't happy about that and probably won't be doing anymore CCA events, which sucks, because it's the only time I really see him, Beside, the more students, the more events we can have (if there are enough instructors).

Also, are most of you guys running DSC off or MDM? I've been pretty happy with the Euro MDM. It saved me a couple times when I got on it too much; one time was where adamranger left his mark.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0