Franken///M
A70
Germany
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
sorry for the double post but I can't not comment on this:

M3 is not just a faster 3er it is a totally different car , drives differently and does not even have the same drivetrain.

So what BMW is thinking is that placing the M badge infront of the chrome 3 doesn't do enough to establish it as its own entity? And the past 30 years of doing this were unsuccessful.

Since the performance of the next M3 won't speak for itself BMW decided that naming the car the M3 resembles so closely a 4-series? Brilliant.

It I am somehow wrong correct me, otherwise Scott, please make phone calls, wave flags, pull fire alarms, do whatever to get this nonsense fixed.

its not going to happen until people stop buying these cars. I would love to be a loyal customer for years down the road, Return back to germany every couple of years for ED, I know I could justifiy that to the wife...but it won't happen. I thought the ///M badging on the current lineup was bad enough now, it looks lke it is going to get retated in the next couple years. Thats fine with me, I'll have the ///M that I like, and I will just become a loyal customer to another brand....GT3????
Appreciate 0