View Single Post
      09-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #21
RenoE92M3
Private
Rep
Drives: melbourne red e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I can't determine much with your picture. I'm not here to tell you that you shouldn't like your set-up, or that what you did was "wrong". I'm just providing the OP with my recommendation based on the facts and data that I have been able to find. I provided links to the what the tire manufacturer's and the pro's at tire rack have to say. I have also had both my recommended sizes (255/275) and 275/30/19 & 295/30/19 tires on 9" / 10" wheels. I have also had 275/295 tires on 9.5" / 10.5", and 10" / 11" wheels installed on my M3. I was not happy with the fit and performance of the 275/295 tires on the narrower wheels.

Have you compared your current tire sizes with the option that I am suggesting? Ran your tire sizes on wider wheels?

I'm glad you like your chosen tire sizes. Now the OP has the benefit of a different opinion, manufacturer recommendations, etc. and can make the decision for himself.
I tried 255 and 295 before this setup. I can tell you the car feels much more planted with these tires in this size. Like I said I will get the pic next week the side walls aren't bulged just square I love it.
Appreciate 0