Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by surlynkid View Post
I installed the H8 V3 about 18 months ago. The driver bulb just burned out. Is this a normal life expectancy or a fluke? These LED bulbs ought to last a lot longer than 18 months. BNot sure whether to just get a pair and wait for the other to die or try to get a single one if it was a fluke. Lux has no phone listed. I don't need the adjustability of the V4 for more $$. The V3 looked great. Are the V3 still available. What Kelvin rating were they? Thx.
I received your PM and i will respond to it right now for you. these would be past our 1-year warranty but as mentioned we can still evaluate this for you and get this repaired for you at a minimal cost. I'll get all the information over to you through PM.
Wish mine were evaluated, great product as for color and brightness but should have lasted me more than 6000 miles and 14 months.

Can we purchase spare power supplies from you so we can install ourselves if they should fail again?
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0