View Single Post
      04-24-2008, 04:19 PM   #42
xxruffdmxx
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

My CA was an awesome guy, (can't say the same for the sales manager, but thats a different story) but when I took my delivery of the DCT, he just came back from South Carolina where he drove the car and had a tutorial about the M3. So we get in the car, and hes showing me the idrive, all the buttons pretty much (i've never owned a bmw before). Finally we get to the DCT. He had no idea how the DCT worked. He just knew how to put it in reverse and to drive. He had no idea about the two different modes (S and D), I had to tell him there were two modes. No clue how the M-drive works, etc. But, he took out the manual and read it with me and learned with me. He apologized and even thanked me that I drove him around for a bit to show him a bit of the DCT. He told me that in South Carolina they only got to drive the 6MT.

Then he introduced me to my service guy and he was just awesome. He was about 28 and you can tell about his passion for bmw. I told him that I am looking to do some mods, especially the black grill and new bulbs and he offered to install them for free. He said just bring it in, I'll pretend i'm looking at something and take care of you. That was great to hear, don't have to worry about bringing my car for service, etc.
Appreciate 0