aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
tlp's a great guy I wonder why

I can't comment on price - thats for the vendors to say. Even though mine is a custom set if I say anything $ related in public I could banned - so I hear

Yes it fits brembo(see checkcaptain's comments)... should fit my stoptechs... I will report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
AUS - well these 18's aren't on the market - none of the BBS dealers and even BBS north america doesn't have it... so technically there's no competition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkcaptain View Post
Well unfortunate I did not see tlp s Post, but if somebody should get banned it is me, since I was the bad guy who ordered these rims in my custom specs.
tlp is an enthusiast like me and I am pretty sure he just wanted to show the community what is possible if someone really wants.
To sad that good guys are handled like this
I'm getting the feeling the venders wanted tlp banned???
Over wheels BBS USA probably doesn't even know exist.
I don't think he was selling anything. I know he just got some 19" in standard specs but DBK color. I'm wondering if the timing got someone suspicious?

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0