grand poobah
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, F10 535i

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suareezay View Post
i could live with it, all things considered.
I guess that's what got me thinking when I was looking at them.

I was standing there thinking "I don't like the way you can see the muffler and the exhaust outlets should be farther towards the corners. The M-badge looks too small on the deck lid. Bottom of the front bumper looks unfinished. Power dome looks like a total after thought or something from the APC catalog...Well, I could live with or fix most of that"

Then I started thinking for that kind of money I shouldn't have to "live" with that much stuff I really don't like. Which sucks cause I really want to love the M3. Of course it is part of my job to take what most people would consider nice, well built, thought out things and pick them apart to the nth degree so, maybe I just expect too much.

I do really like the interior and just about everything else not mentioned above though.

I did catch a glimpse of an IS-F yesterday too. Not enough to decide what's wrong with it but, just enough to go "is that an...IS-F. It is!" and point. I don't know why I did that since I was the only one in the car but, that was my reaction.

Last edited by hotrod2448; 03-08-2008 at 05:01 PM..
Appreciate 0