03-27-2012, 05:49 AM   #374
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ryder55 View Post
your missing the point and i see your rocking their wheels so I'm not gonna hate, you got to defend your investment and I understand. What is wrong with it, is they make their offset and fitments look much more aggressive than they really are. And since they already have a track record, that does not fly well with me.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=665859

if adv edited those pics, wheels would look flush and car would be dumped. but their not and we can clearly see their rims are not nearly as aggressive as advertised. i don't mean to piss any of you fan boys off so i'll let it be at that take it how u want to.

now check out these adv edited images;
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=566635

the e90 is dumped in the pictures, in fact the third picture is ridiculous.. go to page 2 and watch the video of the car, the car is atleast an inch and half higher all around, and they even went as far as to edit out the orange reflectors.. Not like that matters but one of the most important determinants in buying a wheel for me is fitment aside from quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Those Dub.1 wheels look spot on ADV.1 wheels. Make sense, ADV says they designed the wheels.

But what really makes them different from ADV wheels? They were designed by ADV, built in same MHT facilities in SoCal. They are just marketed under a different brand.

So what is MHT charging for Dub.1 wheels?
What does any of this have to do with this thread? That is a rhetorical question by the way; please don't answer it.

Please?

Do people realize that their credibility goes out the window when they can't construct a decent sentence using proper punctuation and when they don't even know the difference between "your and you're"? I'll expect some smart-ass answer about the "grammar police", but seriously, with google now especially, there is no excuse.
Appreciate 0