Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 888 View Post
Based on engine info and spec, I’m starting to get very nervous about the power on the new M3. I was expecting something out of this world and not just another car to fill the gap between the 335 and M5. I currently drive an M5 and to be quite honest it is a lovely car but compromised. Just the other day I was given a massive lesson by a CLS 63 in a strait line and when we got to the corners he was even faster. I ordered the M3 because of what I was expecting now it looks like I might just have to stick to the M5. The M3 must not just be better than the RS4 it MUST be much better with no debate, that’s what we waited for and expect! Is it possible that M have panicked and dropped the ball because of the RS4?? I hope BMW reads these comments, it took the "others" for ever to catch-up to the E46 now it looks like BMW is playing catch-up. Is it to soon to panic?
Damn, you must be a really shitty driver to have a CLS AMG beat you on the twisties....