View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 03:18 AM   #2
crashprash
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2012 e93 JB M3 D-CT

the following happened a couple of weeks ago:

So at the the end of the working week last night I thought what better than to go for a cruise on a friday night. Picked up a mate at midnight, put the top down (it was a nice warm 26 deg so it was perfect for it) and set off. Our aim for the night was to not use the gps until we truly and absolutely got lost. Starting from Strathfield, headed up to lane cove, lane cove tunnel (may have gotten a bit naughty in here ), north sydney, harbour tunnel, kings cross, back up the bridge (since we missed it the first time), back down the bridge (lol), through the city, anzac bridge, victoria road, down centenary drive all the way past RNP (didnt go in), turned around headed to brighton le-sands and then back home at 4am . It felt so good with the top down, letting the m3 stretch its legs and hear the v8 sing ..this was exactly what i wanted the car for and i think what it was made to do. Honestly it didnt feel so long as its just so comfy and it just ate up the road without us knowing it (we did get lost quite a bit..ending up on dead ends etc)..My mate took pics and vids so ill post them up once i get them. The car is now sitting in the garage with the fuel warning light on..Dreading the to see what im gonna have to pay at the pumps..but honestly I couldnt think of a better start to the weekend!
Appreciate 0