07-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #50
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
Eugene, with all due respect, because you've always been a stand-up guy on the forum and I truly dig your input and your clips (subscribed ), I didn't just fall off the turnip truck last night. I've been around for a while and think it's a little naive on your part to assume that, just because I have a negative opinion of Gintani, I don't have any idea what's going on.

First let me say that I'm really glad that your car is kicking ass all over Taiwan and I hope it runs perfectly forever. You however, have to understand that a company's reputation isnt build on just 1 or 2 motors and over the course of the last couple of years, many Gintani cars, namely SC cars, didn't run so well. If Gintani has undergone some "on the job improvement" and their products are reflecting that then thats phenominal for you and anyone else going forward. However, the past is the past.
Bro! Respect on your words and comments!

I guess its hard to build up name from ground zero (Gintani) its harder to take a beating (by words on the forum) when your new to the internet.

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0