I M STIG
RawAutos.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

When purchased: April, 2011
Year and Model: 2009 E90
Miles: 33,300
Options: Premium package II, Hi-fi, HD Radio, Convenience, moonroof, heated seats, fold down rear seats, EDC and 19" wheels.
Transmission: 6-spd

I paid $47,800 OTD for my car. While the miles were a bit more than what I was looking for, the car had an out of service date of October, 2012, so that made me happy. I also wanted a car that was loaded, and this car was, but also was kept in fantastic condition. No issues on the interior or exterior. The guy who leased it from new was a local Dr. and seemed to enjoy driving it pretty enthusiastically.

I think in the current market the M3 has come up a bit simply due to the fact that dealers want to make more money off their used cars again. Last summer I almost got an E90 M3 that was similarly loaded but only 45 grand with much fewer miles... Why I didn't do it, I have no idea.

2009 E90 M3| Jerez Black | Extended Silver Novillo with Brushed Aluminum | 6MT | EDC | Premium Package II | Convenience Package | Enhanced Premium Sound | HD Radio | Heated front seats | Fold down rear seats | Moonroof | 19" wheels |
RawAutos.com
Appreciate 0