United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Talking Brilliant White E90 M3 Delivery Pics

UPDATE:
VIDEO of delivery HERE
-- http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274516

Finally the big day came!

I arrived at BMW of Austin to find my new E90 Brilliant White M3 in the showroom in all of its glory. At first site you can definitely notice the metallic white color. The pictures simply do not do it justice. I have taken some quick pictures from delivery, but will post more as I take them.

Initial driving impressions: I love the DCT. I had a E46 M3 with SMG and this is much improved. The exhaust note from inside the car sounds great! It is deeper and there is no drone at all. The springs lowered the car slightly and did not compromise the ride one bit.

Of course I had the previous M3 delivered with minor mods, but this time I kind of went nutz!

List of mods at delivery:
  • Vorsteiner Front Lip Spoiler
  • Vorsteiner Type II Rear Diffuser
  • Color Matched Front Reflectors
  • BMW Performance CF Interior
  • BMW Performance Rear Spoiler
  • BMW Performance Steering Wheel w/Alcantara Center
  • LeatherZ Alcantara Shift Boot
  • LeatherZ Alcantara E-Brake Boot
  • Rear Trunk Drawer
  • DINAN Exhaust
  • DINAN Springs
  • DINAN Rear Differential 3.62
  • DINAN Software

Special Thanks to BMW of Austin for their outstanding customer service and taking care of all my unique requests. I highly recommend them for anyone that is purchasing a BMW.

Special Thanks to Nate and Anthony at IND, they had my Vorsteiner parts to BMW of Austin within a couple of days on my last minute request.

Enjoy the pics!
Attached Images

GTS
Appreciate 0