Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkstarZero View Post
That's kind of the point. Since money is involved, it'll help keep the number around 25-30. And I have no doubt that we'll have 25 cars as a lot of the cars that come don't subscribe to bimmerpost. Also, it's a $50 donation to charity (Red Cross is what I'm thinking) and tax deductible. Even if for whatever reason they hate it, it's still not money wasted because its going to those in need.

I'm trying to work with DLB Racing for easy registration, car count, and payment.
DarkstarZero - this is a selfish request, but would you consider making a portion of the proceeds from this event available for donation to the National Fragile X Foundation? If not this event, perhaps a future one? This is a cause that is close to my heart, as my son has Fragile X Syndrome, and I would love to find a way to get the local BMW community involved in supporting the cause. For those who do not know about Fragile X, it is the #1 known genetic cause for mental retardation and the most common known genetic cause of autism. More information can be found here if you want to consider it as an option for charitable donation: http://fragilex.org/html/home.shtml .
Appreciate 0