swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce.augenstein@comcast. View Post
Team up?

Hey, a little spike of good will is always a good thing, but don't forget who we are. If you and I were in a room working on something for awhile, it wouldn't be long before the cops showed up, finding one of us on the floor and the other standing over the body holding the bloody hammer.

That said, a little collaboration never hurt, but I don't know where to start.

I think there's a problem with CarTech, probably hidden in one or more of those inputs. The only thing I could find in the results was that shortfall on the top end, but don't really have any ideas on how to check it out.

If you'd like to work on some timeslips, PM me. If you can get CarTech to closely match actual timeslips, some real progress can be made.

Bruce
I agree with lucid, Bruce. It is quite a bit easier to get into disagreements online where it appears there is miles of difference between the folks when in fact it is more like feet. This has definitely happened to us. lucids identification of our different stlyes and backgrounds certainly contributes to this as well. I have already explored some options to improve the trap speeds with CarTest as it seems this is it's only recognizeable weakness. I am still quite happy with its performance for most 0-X mph times. I will PM you.
Appreciate 0