06-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd3 View Post
Yeah, I've been going back and forth over this exhaust debate. One of the guys that works with me has the mod done by Christian and it does sound good. I'm just partial to B&B because I had them on my Z06 and loved them. I'll probably just do the exhaust mod since I can get it done here shortly and make a decision later down the road. This is my DD so drone is a huge factor for me and I know I won't have any issues with the stock or the Corsa.

Yup I'm at Graf!
yeah Christian does a good job...for price purposes its legit man and if you want an aggressive sound the straight pipe on the mod is very nice...STI has it on his and the drone in the cabin isnt a problem at all..we both have exhausts and test pipes and the cars are very aggressive sounding, but no drone in the cabin...i know what you mean on drone bc as of now I DD mine from 45 mins away daily one way...if you want to listen to them in person let me know bc you will like it im sure...just for money purposes id say to do the OEM mod or get a used one on here from a member..I had an RPI catback on my last M3 and paid 800 bucks and it sounded amazing...just my 2 cents and trying to help a fellow car guy..just wish I wouldnt have spent what I did on my Akra and saved money myself
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0