You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly_M3 View Post
Holy crap ... just finished 12 pages of reading. Glad I read to the end, as my car is also late 2011 build, and might not require FSC.

I'm in the process of downloading the files now. Thanks Kmarei for hosting them. However, I don't completely understand the proces of creating the folders and formatting the drive to FAT32.

Can somone explain this is some detail?
Thanks.
Im 99.9% positive you will require an FSC code. I have a 12.2012 build and mine did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babino View Post
All be careful with the new car updates. Mine was updated to the latest code this past week and the nav update fails. The error was similar to the following:
The navigation data in the car is incomplete or has been manipulated. Please see your service center for more information.

So either wait to update your car until the nav is done or we'll have to find the cause of the issue.

Any ideas here? I tried the USB method which doesn't work at all and the DVD which resulted in the error. I'll capture the error better next time after the ECU resets because it won't show again at the moment.
From the sounds of it, it would appear that perhaps you didnt download one of the 3 disks correctly. One of the three downloads might have had one small file missing which caused the issues your seeing now. Did you use a download manager?

The USB method worked fine for me. What files did you put on your USB drive? What port did you try the usb drive on?