Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 3

Garage List
1996 320iT  [0.00]
2003 M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Thanks Chris - glad you are enjoying! Those are definitely spring rates for a track capable car. You can make them even more compliant by changing canister pressure if needed, but unless you have an N2 rig, it is better to set it for the intended use and forget it.

One comment on the incremental changes. I am aware of the approach, but if it isn't a budget requirement, this is not my preference. The suspension is a system where all parts move together. Changing from a stock part to a performance part one area at a time is a fine way to experience what they do, but from theory and testing, that answer is a lot easier to come by. A suspension really should be put together with complimentary parts so that the cumulative effect is the correct one. Plus, you save a lot of labor and time in the process that is just going to highlight what the newest limitation in a piecemeal upgrade is. I have done it the slow way when I built my first track car and I far prefer to just get the right parts on the car and have the desired result, but for some, maybe there is something to be said for the experience.
Appreciate 0