View Single Post
      07-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
beemerdude5150
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 AW M3 Loaded

does anyone know where I can find forum member MEMMEZZ?

Heres the story. So I bought a used electronic steering wheel from member MEMMEZZ. He drives a red M3. I have my friend pick it up and once I get it I find out that he didnt include all I needed to install the steering wheel.

After a couple visits and consultations with performance technic I find out that im missing module b for the install. They tell me that I cant install the wheel without these missing parts. AND I cant buy these parts separately. Does anyone know where I can find this member? He has now stopped responding to my calls and texts.

He told me that he sent me all I needed and now im stuck with a wheel I paid for and cannot install. If anyone has the controller unit for the wheel id love to buy it. Or if anyone can tell me where I can find MEMMEZZ Id like to pay him a visit so I can return his wheel. Id hate to have to hire a lawyer oor such over something like this.

Now im wishing I just spent the extra money and bought it new. I just spent a bit on me and my gfs 2 yr anniversary and I was trying to save a little change.

Please let me know if theres anything I can do to resolve this. I just need the controller unit I believe. Or a refund. #TIA.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0