08-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #31
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmdphd98 View Post
Your logical, data-driven comments are highly appreciated. All your points are subjective and what is shit to one person can be gold to the next. One thing I disagree with and I think majority of BMW owners will be on my side, and that is the GT-R has real cup holders instead of that crappy thing that stick out at the passenger's knee and cause drinks to spill if your passenger should be so careless and hit it with a drink in it. That is not good interior design. I took my 70 year-old mother for a ride in my GT-R and one comment she made was, "this car makes feel safer to go fast in than the BMW".
Whoa you already got it? Post pics!

I still own my RS4 and love it completely. I want to keep it long as possible, but having recently driven an E90 M3, I have to say it is a fantastic machine. You are on point about the shifter feeling more "solid"in the RS4, I found the M3s to be slightly squishy in comparison. But it's easier the drive the M3 smoothly and my god it has some great feedback.
Appreciate 0