Thread: Bulls vs Heat
View Single Post
      05-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #44
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

Been a basketball fan forever..played thru school and college, played men's league till i was 37..coached AAU till i was 53 and still running full court..Have 2 kids playing basketball and football...we ......i watch college ball and NBA nightly.....all i can say is that watching the game last night was the worst display of basketball i have EVER seen and i turned the set off. It was total BS playing basketball like it was football..NBA or not i am disgusted watching a sport deteriorate to this level.. Yea, i like good basketball and am a NY fan and a Heat fan but appreciate all the great players and teams in the USA....but if the NBA decides as they seem to have going down the football/physical level of play as we say last night....they will loose me as a fan....Joakim Noah belongs in a "BULL" pen on a farm..he is a animal. Good "DIRTY " basketball player but an animal. I quess it's college basketball that outshines the NBA in class and the game the way it's supposed to be played....sorry about the rant but i have never been so upset watching basketball...after all these years it's turning me off!!!!!!!!