View Single Post
      02-14-2011, 08:02 AM   #430
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

So this was the first bad weekend. BOO. I hate offseason pre-draft. nothign to talk abo....oh wait. MOCK DRAFTS. lol

we should start talking about who we want our teams to draft, in the positions they're in and the likelyhood they'll actually be there for the draft. dont' say Green Bay is going to trade up and grab Mark Ingram! or something...

22. COLTS
Mike Pouncey

Oh dear god...if there's a chance we can grab this guy this late...we BETTER take it. I wanted Markice (sp?) last year.

Given Bill Polian's history in the first round (including Buffalo and Carolina) he's only ever drafted offensive lineman...TWICE. We obviously NEED a left tackle and a right guard, but we're going to need a center soon, too. Pouncey can cover guard and center and be an immediate upgrade to the right side of our HORRIBLE line.

Other picks:

We trade down. I honestly could see this happening. Get a couple more picks out of the deal and grab 2 or 3 OT/G/C in the second/third rounds.

Nate Solder

Don't know much about his career at Coloradr, but his tapes seem good and scouts like him.

Whatever we do....WE NEED HELP ON THE LINE. Peyton was hit too many times and our run game still blows.