01-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #3
Rich_Jenkins
Riff Raff Refugee
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ram 1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmccabe View Post
What time? Couldn't seem to find it on there.
Hi - Got your PM, thought I would answer here for anyone else's benefit.

C&O is pretty informal about time. You can arrive pretty much any time. I would say if you want a spot, though, you need to be there before 7:30-8:00. Things start breaking up by 10:30.

If you get there late, you can park across in the Marriott lot in the back; they dont seem to mind. There are typically some spaces wayyyy at the back that go last.

Our Club (we have 100+, usually will see 15-20 Ms) meets up at Cracker Barrel around the corner (5580 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta (770) 521-9597)) at 06:00AM for breakfast. We roll 6:45 sharp. Typically we try and park in a line at the most North West point of the lot. Look for a mix of E9x and E46 Ms. I am the old geezer in glasses in a red E92, my tag is not hard to recognize, just check my username at left.

We have a FB page; https://www.facebook.com/groups/195659353845063/

We are also planning a meet in Helen Ga on Sat Feb 16th at 10:30AM.

If you decide to come, let me know, be happy to pm you my cell and/or email to connect up with Sunday.

Rich.
Character does count. For too long we have gotten by in a society that says the only thing right is to get by and the only thing wrong is to get caught. Character is doing what's right when nobody is looking... " --J. C. Watts
Appreciate 0