United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3-E46M3-E46Wagon-E89Z4-E36

Garage List
1994 325is Race Car  [0.00]
2011 BMW Z4  [0.00]
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Lucid, that was a nice compliment to what I posted last week. Awesome job. I had actually asked him the same question as your first one about tracking the car but forgot to post it on here. He gave me the same answer. Which is good becuase my dad tracked his E46M and warped the rotors, his dealer said they wouldn't replace them under warranty, that was a few years back.

Here's skiermans answer to the engineer that asked what can be improved: This is going to seem nit picky, but one of the things that bugs me about the car is the look of the front calipers. It's interesting that the 135 has nicer looking (perhap better performing) multi piston calipers than a $70K M3. A car that costs this much and looks this good shouldn't have front calipers that look like they come off a Chevy Cavilier. Especially when BMW has developed two very nice looking sets of open wheels which show off the brakes. I haven't tracked the car yet, so I don't know how well the brakes perform. I'm guessing they'll do just fine, based on some other reports about the car on the track. They look like crap and I would buy new calipers from BMW performance if they offered them to fit on the current rotors. My $.02.