View Single Post
      03-07-2007, 04:21 PM   #210
JK42
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E70 BMW X5 4.8i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housemaster View Post
Well I suggest he is a load more informed and with much more insight than you my friend. Read what he said again, it's clear to see the basis of his statement, and he is basing his comments on fact not conjecture or what he thinks based on 500 other poorly informed know alls postings on forums like this. Some of us have owned many M3's and CSL's from new and contributed to much more informed sites than this one seems (on first exposure) over many years, we tend to know who speaks from solid foundations based on their track record of 'getting it right'....

Oh come back BM3W, im getting wound up already. :mad:
Nice to see this guy trolling with these sock puppet accounts, supporting his own opinion. There is nothing CSL about this release. There's no CSL even planned of the E9x M3 at this point. This whole CSL-issue has been totally blown out of proportion and is completely wild speculation. Keep in mind the E46 M3 CSL was a very limited production run of less than 6 months, producing few thousand individual vehicles for the EU market and if there ever will be another M3 CSL, it will most likely follow that suite. Forget about E92 M3 CSL! It's bunch of BS fed by people who want to see people speculate on something that won't happen for years, if ever - now that the speculation on the E92 M3 is about to end as the facts come out. If anything, it's more likely for M GmbH to produce a racing version of the new M3 along the lines of Z4 M Coupé Rennsport for racing teams to procure, but no CSL.

Oh and by the way, who's going to tell me now that the E92 M3 is going to be introduced in fall 2007?

The car itself looks good. Shame about the limited production quotas for 2007 and the initial availability of manual only transmission.

Best regards,

Jussi

Last edited by JK42; 03-07-2007 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 0