Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget View Post
In all seriousness I do have a stupid question of my own.

Why is it thay my post count drops by a few posts every now and then?

I'm guessing because someone (I think his name starts with a J) is deleting my posts. Specifiically those that mock the intellectually challanged on this board for asking questions like the ones posted in this thread.

What ever happened to freedom of speech.

The First Amendment grants absolute freedom, placing the burden upon the state to demonstrate when (if) a limitation of this freedom is necessary. In almost all liberal democracies, it is generally recognized that restrictions should be the exception and free expression the rule; nevertheless, compliance with this principle is often lacking. As appears to be the case on M3post.com

I understand if profane racist comments are deleted. However, calling a person a dumb-ass when its deserved shouldn't get my post deleted.
You do realize the First Amendment states the government should not pass laws abridging the right of free speech, and m3post.com is not the government and therefore that does not apply?

Try to go to a mall and make political speechs and see how that works out for you. There's a reason all marches are on roads and other government property.
Appreciate 0