06-30-2014, 08:55 PM   #13
Mmmdreamer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 e90 M3 Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nader83 View Post
Stunning car you have! I love the headlight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebringjetta View Post
lights are amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
That looks awesome... Love the idea and the yellow just looks too good.
Thanks guys! Yeah, the lights make the car standout and it's fun just to have an extra switch to control the inner projectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHP View Post
Nice car! Love the V2 rings.
But are those turn signal on? I think they look a bit dim
Yeah with the additional striping of the turn signal thing they do look a bit dimmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3sicko View Post
Car looks mean as hell now man! Total transformation from what i have seen before!
Haha, yeah you've probably seen it through its stages over the last couple years, how is your new car coming along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Lights are incredible. Love the car and all the mods. Very nice
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3@Apex View Post
Was the diffuser hard to install? I still need to install mine and I'm dreading it. It seems like it'll be hard to get it to fit properly.
Diffuser...i struggled with the install a couple times trying it in my garage during the winter...I actually gave up for a while as it wasn't sticking. Luckily when the weather warmed up I managed to do it with just 3M tape (I had bought beta link just in case). The key is doing it in warm weather and also with the 3M tape - my first couple attempts I cut it into small pieces but what worked best in the end was just one continuous strip from edge to edge. So yeah - warm weather, stick it on, use some painters tape to help hold it in place for 4-6hours then you should be ok. I've washed the car a few times since and still good.
[08 e90 M3. Jet Black/Black. Dinan Rear Exhaust. ACM Test Pipes. ESS Tune. Eibach Pro-Kit + e36 bumpstops. 18x10 Apex Arc-8. AA Air Filter. RPI Scoops. CREE Angel Eyes. OEM Blacklines. Black Reflectors. Gloss Black Grills. Matte Black Gills. ZCP Shift Knob]
Appreciate 0