View Single Post
      10-13-2021, 04:12 PM   #85
patroklai
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS | e92 M3

Woah that ride is looking CLEAN! Nice find brother. I think your head is in the right place for sure.

Couple easy/low hanging fruit mods I see are:

1) OEM BMW LCI taillights (Chris can code them)
2) Black out or Carbon side M3 grilles
3) Blacked out M3 trunk badge (I sell them, can pick up at my place if you like).
4) Amber reflector delete (you can get the custom painted ones or paint the stock ones).
5) You can run H&R sport springs or sport+. Sport + has a slightly higher spring rate but the drop is the same. I have the regular sport version and the ride is very much stock-like with the added drop. The drop is minimal (one inch), but in my humble opinion makes the stance absolutely perfect.
6) If you want performance a tune is your guaranteed best bet. You'll notice immediate improvement. I went with Evolve, I think Chris uses Mike Benvo. You can't go wrong either way just stay clear of Alpine. Lol.

I also did a full LED interior lighting kit + license place lights and it's made the car look a lot younger.

The intake I'm running now is an AFE. It's drop in. I'll sell it for the cheap if you want it since I won't need it soon. It's one of those lifetime ones.

Pat
Appreciate 0