09-09-2014, 03:07 AM   #444
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
His transmission is 100% stock, you are incorrect. Drew has also been running 700 whp 450 wtq supercharged on his stock transmission without issue. You seem to be very confused on your facts. We have supercharged over 1k M3's most of which are DCT and over 600 HP. I have yet to have anything outside of the very rare random report of an issue and those are usually worn clutches or old OEM software that needed to be updated.
Im not disputing your track record .... and as I said before if you guys have had no issues with this then I will happily hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. But as I said before.... I know others who have experienced the same issue.... including previous ESS owners who had the same issue.
The symptoms only occurred when tracking or a spirited drive on twisty roads when coming out of corners.
In a straight line drag run it was fine.
When I asked Drew about this he said that he only does drag runs and never experienced it.

Anyway... I have said my part.... what others do with it is up to them.
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0