BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Wow, I'm amazed at some of the BS info that's being thrown around here. No wonder most people are out of shape and unhealthy.

For starters, muscle does NOT turn into fat. Under extreme circumstances, the body starts to burn muscle for energy. This doesn't happen from one skipped lunch or whatever. Believe me, you'll know it when it happens. It's not an "I need something to eat" feeling. It's an "I need immediate medical attention" feeling.

That aside, what DOES happen when you don't eat for a while is that your body starts producing more cortisol to cope. This leads to greater fat retention. In other words, you get fatter. Hardly muscle turning into fat.

Now as far as diet pills go, they're dangerous and they're for chicks. Seriously, man up. You ate like shit for years and spent hours and hours at the dinner table gorging yourself. Now when it's time to pay your dues and work it off you're taking the cowards way out and looking for a pill to solve all your problems. It doesn't work that way.

Diet pills can only work by two principals. Either they mask your appetite, which isn't helping you one bit, only screwing you up even more (see cortisol comment above) or they increase your heart rate with caffeine and whatnot to make you burn more calories. I don't have to tell you what increasing your heartrate for extended periods of time like that will get you. Having a heart attack and fucking yourself up for life just to look good at the beach isn't worth it.

You want to lose weight? Own up to the shithole you put yourself into and work your way out of it. Don't go looking for some pill to wipe it all away. In addition, getting yourself fit the old-fashioned way - with hard work and dedication - will build some much needed character that it seems a lot of you looking for the easy road are lacking.
So, should I take Lipo 6x or Hydroxycut Hardcore?

BTW, I agree with you.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0