View Single Post
      07-30-2006, 12:49 AM   #115
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
So- i decided to write trang this letter. I created it in about 5 mins, tell me all what you think.

Trang-

I decided that this would be the last time i would contact you in regards to saving our friendship. From what i have seen from you within the past few weeks, i thought you were an entirely different person. But i was wrong, and you proved to be another fair weathered friend who utlimately cares for no one but herself. Ive heard that from Vi, from Elle, and people you think are closest to you. But in those times, i defended you and had your back. But in the end i was duped, and i let myself, once again, trust too soon. From going to Nyc, helping me deal with my breakup, moving into my house, working with my family, to this... Leaving you messages, texts, comments, emails, calls and recieving NOTHING in return is not only a slap in the face to me, but to my family as well. Whether you know it or not, they cared for you and my mom always had good things to say about you. This summer was supposed to be a good time, long lasting memories should have been created, not memories of a friend who disappointed me. I thought i could count on you to help me make the biggest transition of my life, but instead you abandoned me and left me to presume that you are better than i, or too busy. So like i said, this would be the last time i contacted you, if i do not hear anything from you soon, then thats that. I can walk away knowing that i was the bigger person, and thats all i need. I guess this move was a blessing in disguise, because ultimately i would have seen your true colors, thankfully i saw it now.
i like... click send
Appreciate 0