10-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #21
Brosef
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinwolfsclothing View Post
Not making anything personal but when youre typing from a phone...its sometimes difficut to correct everything. and meant to type "cede"...as in surrendering a particular point.
Since youre the one trying to now play professor...hwo else would you describe the power of a GT3?? Maybe we can get into logarithmic functions and theory a bit?
please just stop. I will again point out your misstatements, but this is the last time as I'm done debating with you.

first, you did in fact make it personal when you insulted my reading comprehension, which is unnecessary and also ridiculous considering you were wrong about what you actually said. my last post proved that. second, I know that you meant concede - did you not read what I just wrote? it's just embarrassing for you because not only is succede not a word (sorry to bring up improper vocabulary, but you were the one who turned this personal), but admitting that you called the 991's motor into question is only proving my point that you were wrong when you said you never brought it up.
Appreciate 0