Nugget
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring, GR Supra GTS

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Orange View Post
In summary 'allegedly' a car that looks a lot like mine did a very small power slide in town, one of the volunteers was a little too keen on letting the police know all about it and actually lead them to my car, which was parked in a very private place.

I explained the situation in that nothing happened, they didn't give me a fine, a sticker or even breathalyse me. But they strong armed the organises and basically said if I run they'll pursue me.. if I don't they won’t as that's "justice enough".

Then two undercover cops approached me to talk about the car asking about what happened the night before. The story got bigger and bigger and by the time I heard rumours I had done some massive burn out like I was driving VT commodore.

So basically I was treated guilty as I couldn't prove I was innocent.

One of the directors is a close personal friend and I respect him enough to not run given I knew they were just talking shit and would have gladly had them charge me if they had anything.

Anyway.. we had a great day Saturday and be back bigger and faster next year.
Haha, the story going around was that you had done donuts out the front of the pub while drunk Saturday night so they kicked you out Sunday morning.
Anyway the car looks awesome and certainly gets a lot of attention.
Congrats on the magazine article.
Appreciate 0