Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIIK2NR View Post
Where can I get the coding done? Any dealership? Can I bring my car to your shop?
Dealership do not yet have this specific retrofit path, it will likely be released when the BlackLines hit the market. We can perform coding in-house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJM3 View Post
it looks good ! can any shop with autologic program it?
Correct - as long as they have a complete understanding of CIP programming, which most autologic shops do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrip View Post
Looks great Tom . I'm going to cruise by in the next week or two to have these installed. Can you PM the pricing?

Powerbeast, your car is looking really clean....HRE, Brembo, Arkym, .
Powerbeast has a very well equipped M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyB View Post
Those look great! Does the pre-LCI harness just plug into the new lights or is there an adapter that goes between the factory plug and the new taillight? Is there a place to get the coding done in DFW Texas?

Great work!
The connections are different on the new lamps, a PnP harness is required so no splicing is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Captain View Post
OK so the new e90's also have these taillights. How come there is no retrofit for pre-LCI e90's?
There's good news and bad news on the Sedan LCI path.

Good news: No PnP harness is required
Bad news: A post-LCI trunk is also needed due to the new shape of the taillamps.

Coding is still required for proper operation.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0