aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Check out the Vred Vorti tires. They're the update on the Sensatta's

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCoffee View Post
The Hankook V12s are great tires and seem to last forever. The PSS are supposed to be great as well, but they do cost more.

Honestly, if you're not on the track then I really don't see too much of a difference performance wise. I always see people on here comparing their new tires by doing a "canyon run" or "twisties". Come on... that's kind of a joke. Any difference felt in grip could easily be attributed to the fact that it's a newer tire. Unless you're hitting their limits repeatedly it's difficult to tell. Ride comfort is a different story.
TOTALLY agree. Anyone who's pushing ANY of these tires to their limits on the streets is being an ass. There's NO WAY you could safely drive any of these tires to their limits on the street. It's not even that safe on the track to hit their limits. I have some Hankook V12's on the wife's and they're fine for regular driving. Vreds have been killer for the price and even tracked on them a few days. Ride comfort, longevity, and noise are the main points to consider for street driving, IMO.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0