View Single Post
      02-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #55
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Interlagos Blue M3

The meet was fantastic~!! Everybody's rides were very very nice~! Hope there is a meet like this often and we should hang out more~! Tamas, thanks for the great info on tracks, I might not be able to make the Watkins Glen, but definitely the ones that are gonna be at NJMP. Anderson and friends~! it was a pleasure meeting u guys. Hope to see u all soon~! Bill and sorry forgot ur friend's name, we'll definitely meet at the Liberty meeting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
Sounds like you guys had a good time...sorry I missed the get together, but I went to the show yesterday since I didn't have time today. Skierman64 was there, so I met up with him for a little while.

I met Jonathan and Levi from Miller Performance Group. We chatted for a bit, and they're both very nice guys. Tallycoolies and Ian, your cars looked sick! The pictures I took didn't come out too well, must have been the fluorescent lighting. I hope you guys got some better pics.

Looking forward to the next meet.
Thanks, and sorry you missed the fantastic get together. Just got home after they finished the show around 8ish. Hope to see you soon ~! and everybody else~!

E92 M3 Coupe\Interlagos Blue\6MT\18"\Technology PK\Premium Sound\Moon Roof\H&R Sport Springs\UUC SSK\GP Thunder 8500K H8 & 12000K HID Xenon\MB Grill\VSR Ti Exhaust\AA X-pipe\AA ECU\AA pulley\VSR CF rear diffuser\VSR CF boot lid\Painted Reflector\Gruppe M CAI\VSR Frontlip\Volk TE-37 19'
Appreciate 0