United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 435i M Gran Coupe

Garage List
2009 335xi  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsarge
Here's the link to the info on Tag's site.

Believe or not, the photo doesn't come close to capturing how striking the watch really is in person. The bezel is solid 18K gold, not gold plated and the glass is sapphire crystal. As soon as I saw it I knew I was getting it. Retail on it is $3,500 but I paid less than that.

I got it from a jewerly store called Jared's. They are 1 of only 2 Tag retailers in this area. It's pretty new so some stores won't have it and if they do they may have one in stock. Right now I'm the only person in the state with one that's been sold by Jared's.

Here's the list of Tag retailers in the Boston area. One note about using an authorized retailer is that Tag will not honor the warranty if the watch is not sold by an authorized retailer. The retailer has to sign and date the warranty at the time of sale for it to be honored. Tag does not sell nor authorize the sale of their watches via the Internet (Breitling is the same way), that why you see online dealers only talk about "their" warranty and not Tag's International Warranty.

Will you pay more using a Tag retailer, probably. Will you be 100% sure you're getting the real deal and Tag will honor it if something goes wrong, yep.
I love Tag Heuer! Its my Fav Watch brand.

I have the CJF2110.BA0576 model from the Link Series. It is a gorgeous watch..though a bit heavy.

I orignially wanted to get the Carrera but its way too big for me.

C.D Peacock is where I bought mine, they are an authorized retailer. Probably one of the best places on Michigan Ave. to go to.
Although I could have gotten it way cheaper on Amazon.com(not sure if they honor warranty).
It was kind of an Impulse buy at the store, wasnt even thinking about getting a watch. _._

Btw your watch is nice, I saw it at the store. But gold is not my style. :P
Appreciate 0