TheDeliverator
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A Singularity

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jopa201 View Post
Hi I'm about to close the deal on a used 2012 m3 with navigation ,7speed auto, competition package , heated seats and 12 k miles and it has forged wheels worth 6k etc... Got it down to 61k.
On nada website retal price is 61500 with all options.
Is that reasonable orshould try lower or wait till January for it to depriciate more
I was in the same boat as you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSSIIM3 View Post
unless the wheels add value to you, and youd pay 6k for them, then get a new one at invoice price for ~65ish
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonE92 View Post
How many miles? i just ordered a brand spanking new 2013 M3.. i paid 68K.

My car is fully loaded with the exception of DCT because i prefer a manual transmission.

I would shop for a new one.. why even bother with used if the price is so close.
Ended up going for a new 2013 ZCP, MT with everything but premium sound. I deliberated for months. Checked Cars.com, Autotrader and this and other forums for sale threads every day from January of last year until the end of June. I knew the NA market for the used E92 M3's backwards and forwards when finally placed my order at just over invoice with Dave Avilles. Even with the new M3/4's coming soon, it made sense for me. I would not pay 61k for a used 2012 M3 unless it was individual and had some choice mods. Not that a 2012 isn't worth 61K... It is... but for a few grand more, new was the better value for me.

Your mileage may vary.

Good Luck with you decision and post some pics when you purchase!

P.S. If you are going to order a 2013, you need to get it on it NOW. Even the top dealers are running out of allocations.

V1C / Bel STiR+ / Integrated mirror display / AD08r f255/35 r275/35
/ IND Euro Bumper / MP Splitters / MP Steering Wheel
Appreciate 0