11-17-2012, 04:18 AM   #12
Moxie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 328d Touring/SG 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
I ordered mine thru Pentagon even though I traded my 07 335I coupe to Bavarian. Reason I went with Pentagon is their customer service and all the good reviews given by M Flight members and non members. I heard some bad things about Bavarian even from ex employees. I wanted the best experience and hassle free so Pentagon got my busisness. The equity I got with Bavarian I'm using on getting my wife a new F31 before we PCS back to the States. I hear you on the ordering process, I ordered new VMR 710 Matte Black, Paddles replacement, and winter tires to swap the summer ones to the VMR and make the OEM wheels my winter ones. I got a spread sheet with pictures and price of all the parts I'm getting for my Angie!!! LOL
Had a coworker just buy from Bavarian after talking to Pentagon. Personnally, the only way I'd buy from Bavarian is for a Munich pick up because from what I've seen on the 335d purchase, their customer service does suck. One thing Bavarian currently offers is a loaner from the day you sign the paperwork until you pick up your car....not a bad deal. They'll also set you up in a hotel if you do a Wurzburg pick up.
Appreciate 0