06-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #38
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by htbrion99 View Post
Thanks Monsta, makes more sense now! I got confused because I just thought that it was a first in the system (once released), first served. Was not aware of these allocation numbers.

Having said that, I wanted to ask if you, or anybody else, has a recommendation or knows where the best spots on a waiting list still are in the NJ area (I live in the Nutley area) ?

So far I am still thinking about a E92 or 93 335 with ED.....but I am really worried that I will regret it once the M is out!

I have my deposit down at Prestige in Ramsey I'm # 2 don't know how long there list is now...5thStz just put his deposit down at difeo in Teaneck & is # 6..kishg put his deposit down after 5thStz but not sure of his #....my advice is call up everyone & find out....

Your talking about E93 335 right? IMHO when you start thinking about verts vs. coupe let alone E92 vs 335 they are too very different styles & uses, most people won't track there car so no need to mention that, but I'm biased b/c I already have a vert. & am getting my m3 coupe so I have the best of both worlds...but if I have to choose definitely m3 > 335

If you do decide 335 definitely do the ED, I contemplated this w/ my M3 but won't do it b/c of break in ect ect, if I'm going to drive in Germany on the Autoban I'm not holding back...

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0