View Single Post
      02-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #2370
Fellfromdsky
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2c - 6 speed

Garage List
Saw a few cars on the way and on the way back from paying a fixit ticket in west la between 2:30 - 3:30

Black e92 m3 with a blacked out mfest trunk badge turning south from santa monic blvd. Stock rings look best on black imo

Gray e46 M3. Can't remember details but he was headed north on Bundy. I don't think he had oem rims.

GORGEOUS AW e46 m3 turning into Mitsuwa with red interior, csl trunk (i think), zcp rims, stanced, Orions, and a lip if i'm not mistaken. Looked fantastic! Tried to throw a thumbs up but you were paying attention to on coming traffic. Young asian guy driving with a buddy.

On top of those I saw two f430's and an extremely clean red mini with black rims. The stance was awesome. Headed east towards sawtelle (Volcano Tea, Seoul Sausage, Blockheads, etc) Threw you a thumbs up.

Oh yeah, also saw a Mineral White (could've been AW) e93 headed south on Lincoln. Right next to KC's Crepes / Humble potato.

Edit: Also saw a fire orange e92 with silver zcp rims parked up the street from Bank of America off Lincoln and Manchester this morning. Looked like it was just washed.
Appreciate 0