Drives: 2023 AUDI RS6

Garage List
2023 Audi RS6 Avant  [0.00]
BMW M2 Competition   [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Say it "ALL" about what? What is in there about the Volt?

Or did we just turn another thread into a non-///M 3er > * thread?

And the Volt's a decent car, it just didn't live up to its hype. If they could sell it at a loss, they'd be OK. However, they're GM so they can't. It is what it is. Also, ENINTY made a good point about the HDTVs. The same can be said about a lot of cutting edge tech. If the "suckers" with the big bucks weren't there in the beginning to help the tech through its teething phase, we wouldn't see it in the mainstream.
Apologies here if I did not contribute intellectually to the conversation as those above, but I was indirectly showing the blatant reality about current electric technology, especially since it is being discussed on a BMW enthusiast forum. They are simply not as fun to drive, they look horrid and do not instill as close an amount of enthusiasm as these guys showed in their review of the "conventional" sport compacts that are raising the bar when it comes to fuel efficiency. I'm sure there's some correlation with production/sales numbers, aside from the influence of the greater forces currently being discussed. Again, no intention to ruffle anyone's feathers here.
Appreciate 0