Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 M3 Laguna Seca Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCL16M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
It's all about your relationship with the dealer, and especially with the service manager and SA. My dealership has no problems with my car... I pass inspection, and the techs love the SC.

And yes, they'll know the second you pull in. Just talk to the SA first and feel them out... it's all about expectations as well; If I have any engine issues I don't expect them to cover it, but anything unrelated to my mods is fine with them.
Very true cause I took my car to Beverly Hills BMW and got crap from them cause I have exhaust on my car and they were saying it will void warranty if somthing happens. I just took it in for an oil change... Since then, I continue to take mine to Long Beach BMW, they are super cool and have never said anything... To me its worth the extra 30 min drive....
Long Beach has been cool with my mods as well. Have an exhaust and the SA said "damn, I live how your car sounds." they know
Mods: |Electronic Performance Steering Wheel|ZCP CF Spoiler|ZCP CF Spliters|ZCP CF Mirrors|Edition Front Grilles|Edition Side Grilles|BMW Performance Brake Handle|3D Design Pedals| Style Rumore Exhaust|H&R Springs|LCI Tails|Challenge CF Door Panels|
Appreciate 0