12-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #29
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoOrtega View Post
calling out epacy, swamp, lucid, GregW, south, le mans, mantis, PG, savage, footie, Bruce the ones who really made the most interesting posts to this forum, I guess some moved on, but me being from Guatemala, when I found this forum it was so fun, the people from so many different countries sharing one passion, I was bashed so many times on other forums because I got my car before the US, Euro spec, on early Sep 07, calling me spick, guys from SoCal who didn't bare the thought of a third world country guy getting the M first, so I stopped posting and erased my posts, when I came here and posted pics of my car, which I think was one of the firsts all I got was positive comments, felt right at home, sharing experiences from people all around the globe, it saddens me to see such valuable and interesting ideas gone and so many controversial but at the same time valuable members to this forum, even Mantis made dull and boring posts fun to read, ah, the memories
Wait, you are some foreigner, not some great American and you were allowed to buy an //M3? Guess they will let anyone buy one now-a-days

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0