11-15-2012, 04:19 AM   #36
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftdevil View Post
Actrully, Evo in this race, they were quite light! Round about 1000k, and powerful than us, round about 600hp. And 4wd.
Now you still think the race was very easy for M3?
considering the track favors high horsepower cars (two long straights with short tight curves at the ends) yes i would think the M3 in 3 hours would do pretty well in this field. how did the evo do? highly tuned cars tend to not last too long in an endurance race. I take it S class is just the 2 M3's. who finished 2nd overall?

endurance race is all about being fast but most importantly finishing the race. thats a feat in itself. congratulations again. I'm excited that motorsport is becoming more accessible to China however i would choose to compete in an RSX since there is a vast field of them.

I race enduro's here in germany. the class I'm in is 2.5-3L RWD NA cars. probably moving to Clio Cup next season since there are 30 of those cars per race so more fun dicing it out.