View Single Post
      10-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #190
LuxAngelEyes
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassil_bk View Post
Thank you very much for the fast response! Unfortunately it is a bad luck I found this thread after I already bought the other pair... Now I have to spent $200 more + shipping... Anyway it is my bad...

I have two more question though:
1. Is the LUX Amber angel eyes also V4? This one to be more precise: http://luxangeleyes.com/products/lux-h8-amber
Will this be as bright as the one with adjustable color that the people posted pictures in this thread?

2. If the pair I already bought run at 2.1V and 300mA right now and I put other resistors so that they run at 2.1V and 500mA for example (this is the maximum for the CREE XLamps) will this increase their brightness? I know that this will not be even close to the LUX ones but will it make things at least a little better...?
1)The amber ones are from the V3's, but Amber LED's are not as bright as their white counterparts. They are simply not aas efficent.

2) Not sure what you are referring to about this. No white LED's that i know of run at 2.1v 300mA. Please send me an e-mail to Sales@LuxAngelEyes.com if you wanted to talk more about this as well.
Appreciate 0