Wavetrac Limited Slip Differential
Bastuck Quad Exhaust
Riss Racing Oil Catch Can
M3 Control Arms, Rear Bars & Sub Frame Bushings
AR Catted Downpipes
Koni Suspension with H&R Race Springs
Brembo GT Brake System
Dinan Intercooler

Hopefully these upgrades will give me what I need... Got any recommendations !
It's amazing what you are doing with your car. Just my opinion with some of the upgrades bearing in mind that you're going to drag and therefore want to extract the most possible power, surely a catless set of down pipes would have been a much better choice than the catted ones. Also a full catback exhaust system rather than the Bastucks which just replaces the mufflers would have been a better option. However, there are many who say that the Bastuck's with changed downpipes and ,maybe as an option secondary cat delete, sounds great.

Additionally I think it is vital to ensure you get an oil cooler. 335i's in the US, I don't think, come with oil coolers. In the UK all 335i's have them, however, many who track and have high tunes get additional ones as the stock ones by itself are insufficient to keep the engine temps down, thus have 2. The N54 engine is notorious for getting hot quickly, especially in a tuned state around 400bhp and after a few WOT runs which can induce limp mode. With the upgraded turbo's and you wanting to achieve 500+ bhp, with the lack of sufficient oil coolers you may find yourself watching the drag races with the car in limp and needing to cool down rather than participating.

Just on a cosmetic upgrade, if you've gone the full whack with the m3 conversion, change the mirrors to the M3 as I think the standard e92 ones look out of place. Anyway good luck with everything though and please do post videos if you get a chance of the races as it will show people who don't really understand the n54 engine what it can actually achieve in a tuned state.
Appreciate 0