07-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #9
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
"only" a 1:36?? you my friend probably have the track record for a convertible M3!

Yeah I'm looking at some 18" apex ec-7's with either rs3's or nitto nt-01's. I've already bent/replaced my stock ZCP wheels and then nicked/gauged the crap out of them from track abuse so for many reasons track wheels/tires are a must.

Good luck out there and hopefully we get some clouds for you guys that weekend.
I should also note that I'm a ~250lb driver.... If I stopped eating like a fat ass and dropped under 200 again, it would maybe help ! haha
Maybe I have the vert m3 record lol but considering how few people track their e93s, it's a small pool

Well although I wasn't as modified as some, I did have my share of mods. Dinan springs+camber plates, Volk TE37SLs with RS3s, Akra Evo, OE Tune, MS filter.
I remember I would actually pull on my friends who had stock E90/92s even though I had an e93. Not sure if it's mainly because I exited the corner at a high speed, or because of the power bump from the Akra Evo+OE Tune (ironically though, my car only dynoed at 35Xwhp with all my mods lol. I was a low 32Xwhp stock...probably one of the lowest numbers you would see! It was on Gintani/OE's dyno, not sure what kind of dyno they have)

I love my EC7s! Definitely a great choice. I got them from EAS, Steve or Tom can help you out for sure
Appreciate 0